Our trip to Stowe, Vt.

• TouristTeddys
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #835 by TouristTeddys
Our trip to Stowe, Vt. was created by TouristTeddys
"Hey, my name is Tad,  and I'm the oldest sibling of the Tourist Teddy family. We're a family of bears that love to travel and share our experiences with others. Recently, we took a trip to Stowe, Vermont, a beautiful town known for its stunning fall foliage and outdoor activities. We stayed at the Trapp Family Lodge for 4 nights, and it was amazing. My pop told me all about it before we went, and he was right, it was a great choice.
On our first full day in Stowe, we went on a road trip to check out the colorful trees and some of the sights around town. We visited Mount Mansfield, the highest peak in Vermont, and it was incredible. The views from the top were breathtaking. We also went to Smugglers Notch, a beautiful area with great hiking trails. But the funniest part of the day was when we went through Emily's Bridge, also known as Gold Brook Covered Bridge. My little brother, William, was convinced it was haunted, so he covered his eyes the whole way through.
On the second day, we spent the morning wandering around Stowe and checking out the shops. Mom was in her element, and she loved visiting all the local stores. We also visited the Vermont Ski and Snowboard Museum, which I thought was really cool. We also enjoyed a walk along the Stowe Recreation Path, it was beautiful.

On our last and third day, we visited the Cold Hollow Cider Mill and The Cabot Cheese Farmer's Store. Both were excellent and we got to sample different ciders and cheeses. Suzi had a hard time leaving Ben & Jerry's Waterbury Factory, but we eventually had to pry her away. Overall, it was an amazing trip, and I'm so glad we got to experience all that Stowe has to offer. We're already planning our next trip back."
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by TouristTeddys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds